Call us free 0808 801 0808
Republic of Ireland - 1 800 911 810
(Calls from a mobile are also free)
Advice & information
Free advice and information on debt, legal and lifestyle issues from our experienced team
Budgeting and debt support
Concern about debt can lead to people feeling anxious or depressed and even affect their physical health.
We will provide:
- Free, confidential and personal debt support over the telephone to you through our partnerships with debt charities including PayPlan.
- Solutions to help manage your debts with the expertise of our specialist telephone debt advisers, such as advice on how to negotiate with your creditors to reschedule payments.
We also provide non-repayable grants, available on application.
Lifestyle and legal matters
Our qualified legal advisers can provide confidential legal support over the telephone to help you with practical and legal aspects of life.
- Understanding your rights as a tenant
- Exercising your consumer rights
- What you need to think of when separating from a partner and so on.
This service is available Mon – Fri, 9am - 5pm.
The adviser will offer guidance on any legal matter pertaining to the UK except those related to employment law.