EVENT BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“You” / “your” – You and/or your guests attending any Retail Trust Event.
“Us” /” We” /”Our” – Retail Trust
• The price of any of the events will be as quoted in our brochures and flyers and on our website at the time of booking, plus VAT charged at the current rate.
• You may pay for your booking by credit or debit card. Alternatively, if you request an invoice, payment is strictly in accordance with our standard invoice terms (thirty days from date of invoice), or prior to the commencement of the event, (whichever is sooner). If full payment is not received we reserve the right to refuse you entry to the event.
• We shall be entitled to charge you interest on late payments in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended.
• Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of data which you send us by email. Accordingly please do not send us payment information using email.
• If you wish to cancel your attendance at an event you are liable to cancellation charges as outlined on our website at the time of booking (see below).
• We reserve the right to make changes to the published programme of an event. In such circumstances if you decide to cancel, the Retail Trust cancellation charges will apply.
• We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control - a Force Majeure event. This includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes but not limited to the following: strikes or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat; fire, storm, flood or other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of public or private transport or delays in relation to such transport; or impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunication networks. Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions are suspended for the period that Force Majeure continues and provided that if the Force Majeure renders, in our opinion, the event not viable then we may cancel or postpone the event. If we choose to postpone to another date (and/or place) we will offer you the opportunity of attending the alternative date. If the event is cancelled as a result of Force Majeure, we will provide refunds to attendees on the basis of any sums remaining to us after satisfying all our obligations in respect of the cancelled event. You acknowledge that it may be on this basis that no refund is possible.
• If an event is cancelled, we will have no liability for losses or costs which you may incur due to such cancellation.
• You and your guests must follow all procedures and policies (including those relating to behaviour and conduct) that may be in place at any venue.
• We may use photographs or video taken at events in publicity and marketing materials, including use on our website. Your attendance at an event may mean that you are featured in such photographs or videos. If you do not wish to be included in these, please notify the photographer at the relevant event otherwise your inclusion shall imply that your consent is given.
• In the event that your behaviour gives us cause for concern, Retail Trust or the Venue will be entitled to require you leave the premises
• You are liable for any loss or damage which you may cause to the venue.
• If you or any of your guests has a disability or medical condition that requires special arrangements to be made, please notify us of these requirements when making your booking.
• We accept no liability for damage to, or loss of, personal belongings.
Bookings for all events are subject to cancellation terms:
|Contour Ball 22 May 2014|
|Up to 7 January 2014||10%|
|8 January – 28 February 2014||25%|
|1 March - 1 April 2014||50%|
|2 April - 8 May 2014||100%|
|Scottish Ball - 6 December 2012|
|up to 30th June 2012||10%|
|1st July – 31st August 2012||25%|
|1st September – 31st October 2012||50%|
|1st November 2012 to the date of the event||100%|
| London Ball 2014 - 27 January 2014
|up to 28th June 2013||10%|
|29th June - 23rd August 2013||25%|
|24th August to 25th October 2013||50%|
|26th October to the date of the event||100%|
|English Golf - 25th April 2012|
|Up to 30/11/2011||10%|
1/12/2011 – 31/1/2012
|1/3/2012 – 25/4/2012||100%|
We have a range of services to help people working within retail. Search here for more information.