EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a benefits package to help employees deal with personal problems that might have a negative impact on their work performance, health, and well-being.
What is retailEAP?
- retailEAP is a trading brand of RetailTrust
- retailEAP is an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), built on the wealth of experience acquired over Retail Trust’s 180 year history of supporting the retail industry and associated industries central to retail
- retailEAP aims to provide tailored organisational and employee wellbeing support to the industry in the UK; with a focus on addressing the unique needs faced by the individuals working in the industry as well as enabling the retailers to thrive with a healthy and productive workforce
- retailEAP is driven by our desire to provide the highest quality services to retailers and employees alike; our product range is designed to offer maximum value to both you and your staff.
How can retailEAP help?
retailEAP is a confidential and independent benefits package to help employees deal with personal problems that might have a negative impact on their work performance, health, and well-being.
Supporting more than 750,000 employees and their families in 120 organisations, retailEAP provides a range of services (hyperlink to webpage with services) in partnership with selected organisations to meet the unique needs of your staff.
What are the benefits of retailEAP?
1. Increase Staff Productivity
Problems no matter how big or small can affect staff, and lead to reduced productivity. By providing an employee benefit which offers immediate support, these issues can be addressed quickly getting the employee back to full productivity.
2. Prevent small issues growing into big ones
With easy access to support and advisory services, staff can get help early for their issues and prevent these from turning into crises. Early detection and the right support can help prevent prolonged absence.
3. Reduce staff turnover & absence
An employee benefit which provides access to confidential and independent support to staff and their families on any issue which life throws them, reflects a caring employer. This in turn, increases staff loyalty and motivation, encouraging a committed and dedicated workforce.
4. Improve morale
Staff who feel cared for and supported; are more likely to have improved productivity and morale. By providing an EAP which is industry specific, your staff needs will be understood in the context of the demands of their working environments and supported appropriately.
If you are interested in subscribing to retailEAP or would like more information please e-mail us here