Assessors required for new independent end-point assessment service
We are now recruiting assessors to join our new independent and high quality end-point assessment service. If you have experience of working in the retail sector, are passionate about the value of apprenticeships and may be interested in a career change, then this could be the next role for you!
Please see the details below or click here to view the job advert.
Retail Apprenticeship End-point Assessor
Freelance - homebased, but frequent travel nationwide
We are seeking to appoint dedicated retail professionals from across England to join our team as freelance End-point Assessors. We will provide full training and the tools to apply your industry expertise, knowledge and experience.
Some of the main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting end-point assessments (EPA) for apprentices against specific standards and assessment plans in the workplace
- Accurately recording and reporting EPA activities using set systems and processes
- Providing feedback, advice and support on EPA
- Participating in standardisation activities to ensure a consistent approach to the delivery of EPA
- Maintaining knowledge and familiarity with relevant retail apprenticeship standards and our EPA policies and procedures.
You will be home based, but working in the field and supported by our expert, professional team.
You'll work with apprentices and their employers to plan end-point assessments, agreeing a schedule and completing planned assessments. You'll also mark in line with grading criteria and determine the overall grade for the apprentice.
You’ll need up-to-date (ideally within the last three years) and demonstrable occupational retail sector experience and competence at or above the level of the occupation, sector area or standard being assessed.
A relevant assessor qualification (D32/D33 or A1 or Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment or Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement) is desirable, along with excellent observation, questioning, listening and analytical skills. Please note that we will provide you with the appropriate training if you don’t have an assessor qualification.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]