retailTRUST is the leading charity that supports the wellbeing of all involved in retail - yesterday, today and tomorrow. Our policy is to recruit the best staff possible in a way that reflects the charity’s values and meets the organisation’s objectives.
If you are looking for volunteering opportunities at retailTRUST events, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For volunteering opportunities on one of our estates, please email email@example.com
retailTRUST is committed to diversity. For more information, please see our policy here.
Initial 8 month contract to the end of December 2018
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical with strong mathematical skills. You’ll have a good degree in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or an associated discipline. Equally important are your desire to understand and release the value of data, and your ability to communicate what you’ve found.
Initially working on Microsoft Dynamics data but also being a key part of an exciting digital development project that will draw in data from multiple sources including live data from IoT, apps and third party data.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience in data analysis techniques.
- Experience of working with large data sets generated across multiple sources using tools like Python, R etc.
- Experience of working with data analytics and visualisation toolsets such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Experience of working within the Microsoft Dynamics environment.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and SQL skills.
- Ability to engage effectively with key business stakeholders to 'ask the right questions' in assessing analysis.
- Salary £28,000 per annum.
- Pension plan.
- Access to training.
- Great working environment.
- A supportive team.
To apply, please email Dan Russell - firstname.lastname@example.org