Sach Kukadia is a serial entrepreneur, non-executive director, chairman, board advisor and angel investor. He launched his first start-up, SecretSales.com at the age of 22 and over a period of ten years, raised £18m through leading venture capital institutions and drove annual sales of £47m. He eventually sold the business to a London based private equity firm in 2017.
Sach’s current interest lies with Residently, a disruptive Property Tech platform alongside a new D2C business launching in 2021 that allows you to invest in gold. In addition, Sach is Chairman to vintage furniture marketplace Rehaus, and non-executive director to a number of other consumer facing businesses.
Sach has been awarded the following accolades:
- Debrett’s 500 Most influential in Great Britain (2015 & 2016)
- Top 100 BAME Leaders in Business 2016
- Etail Power List top 50 (2015 & 2016)
- Entrepreneur of the year 2015
- Fashion Entrepreneur of the Year 2014